Have fun decorating your home or office for Halloween this year with these stencils. The links below will take you to each stencil, then simply print it out. Some are simpler designs and thus easier and faster to cut out, ideal for last-minute preparations. Others will require a little more patience to cut.
Note: These stencils are free for personal, non-commercial use only. If you'd like to tell your friends about them, share the link to this page.
- Bat (single)
- Bat (group)
- Scaredy Cat
- Claw / Hand
- Headless Ghost
- Halloween Devil
- Lightning Bolt
- Moon Face (or the "Man in the Moon")
- Pumpkin 2
- Pumpkin Faces Stencils
- Spider 1
- Spider 2
- Witch on Broom (wearing skirt)
- Witch on Broom (wearing trousers)
If you've had fun with these Halloween stencils, do take a look at these other stenciling resources on the Painting Section of About.com:
- All My Free Stencils from everyday items (including a cheese!) to sea themes (including fish) and holidays.
- Top 10 Tips for Stenciling to help you get the best results when painting.
- How to Cut a Stencil to show you that it's definitely something you too can do.
- How (and Why) to Use a Stencil Brush because it's easier with the right tools.