If you're looking for crafty things to make and do this Thanksgiving, look no further! Here's a round-up of things to make and do to make the occasion particularly memorable.
- Thanksgiving Stencils: a small set of free stencils to print and cut out, for a quick way to create some decorations.
- Thanksgiving Rubber Stamping Projects: decorate candles and favor boxes.
- Free Sewing Patterns and Projects for Thanksgiving: from pumpkin pillows to a variety of handmade apron projects.
- Free Cross Stitch Patterns for Thanksgiving: designs featuring pilgrims, pumpkins and sentiments.
- Free Thanksgiving Crochet Patterns: a huge selection of free patterns including table linens and pumpkin crochet appliqué.
- Thanksgiving Themed Jewelry Projects: from polymer clay pumpkins and a lampwork candy corn bracelet.
- Miniature Decorations from pumpkins to printable Pilgrim hats.
- Holiday Sweepstakes List: there are many different holiday sweepstakes to take part in!
- Thanksgiving Place Cards and Vintage Thanksgiving Cards:use the free printables for your invitations.
- Needlepoint a Pilgrim Boy and Girl.
- Autumn Acorn Medallion or Pumpkin Square to embroidery for a table runner or apron.
We hope you've enjoyed this round-up of Thanksgiving projects. Don't forget to leave a message below and let us know what you will be making this year for Thanksgiving!